Register for this parent training. Rooted Mind (Jen Baki and Abigail Kurt-Mason) will help parents gain skills in being present with their children and teaching their children how to be more mindful in their emotions and actions. This is a free event, but we ask that you please register so we are prepared for the number of people. Follow the directions on the flyer or click the flyer to register.
Are your kids Kindergarten ready?
Bringing organizations and the community together to
meet the needs of young children in North Lincoln County
Our Mission: Uniting our community to ensure that young children have the foundation they need for future learning, behavior, and physical and emotional health.
- We are a proactive partnership that places the highest priority on the best outcomes for our youngest learners.
- We honor and empower families as a child's first and most important teacher.
- We believe in each child's right to learn and grow in a safe, nurturing and high quality environment.
- We believe in the power of play, imagination, creativity and fun (for ourselves and children).
- We develop conditions of respect, acceptance, trust and kindness - inside the coalition and in our communities.
- We listen deeply to others and assume responsibility for examining and understanding all points of view.
- We do not blame. Instead the coalition shares accountability to ensure our mission is a reality for all children. We will relentlessly pursue positive action despite challenges.